Archaic Adventures as an Amberite, Avengerphile, & Ancestral Agent

Welcome... I am Cal Westray. A fan of various TV shows. A player of Role Playing Games. A computer programmer and web designer. A husband. A father. A grandfather. And perhaps a little more. I focus specifically on Amber Diceless Role Playing, The Avengers TV show, and Westray Genealogy. And a smattering of other things.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Game Selections for Ambercon


Hello all,
I have signed up for the games in Ambercon. Now, I wait to see which games I get.

My first choices are:
1-051 No Matter Where You Go, There You Are (Steed with a new untried Power)
2-036 Ashes of Time (Steed as a Chaos Lord)
3-006 Sins of the Father 2: You Did What?!
4-032 Cityscape, a Tales of the Regency Game
5-033 Remnant Population, a Tales of the Regency
6-028 Equalizer
7-059 The Web of the Spider Queen (Steed with Rover artifacts)

I am looking forward to trying some different ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home