Archaic Adventures as an Amberite, Avengerphile, & Ancestral Agent

Welcome... I am Cal Westray. A fan of various TV shows. A player of Role Playing Games. A computer programmer and web designer. A husband. A father. A grandfather. And perhaps a little more. I focus specifically on Amber Diceless Role Playing, The Avengers TV show, and Westray Genealogy. And a smattering of other things.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

It's 05/05/05 soon to be 05:05:05 PM


Hello all.
It's been awhile. Keeping busy with many other projects and with household chores.
Well, it's 05/05/05. I doubt that the world will come to an end at 05:05:05 PM. But one never knows. *grin*
It's interesting when the numbers fit into place. So, I thought I'd post that bit of useless info onto the Blog.

I'll try to come up with something insightful and hopefully interesting soon.

Later!
Cal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home