Archaic Adventures as an Amberite, Avengerphile, & Ancestral Agent

Welcome... I am Cal Westray. A fan of various TV shows. A player of Role Playing Games. A computer programmer and web designer. A husband. A father. A grandfather. And perhaps a little more. I focus specifically on Amber Diceless Role Playing, The Avengers TV show, and Westray Genealogy. And a smattering of other things.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Amber: The Stars Over Kolvir


Hello all,

I finally found a cool Amber Diceless RPOL game to join.

The Stars Over Kolvir is the game and I'm trying a new character for a change. Here are details about my character Kerryl Sawall, Lord of Hawthorne. I'm excited about how things are going and I expect it to only get better. It's a blast.

The GM and players are pretty cool and the plot twists are keeping everyone off balance and on their guard. It's great to be back into the game!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Cal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home