Archaic Adventures as an Amberite, Avengerphile, & Ancestral Agent

Welcome... I am Cal Westray. A fan of various TV shows. A player of Role Playing Games. A computer programmer and web designer. A husband. A father. A grandfather. And perhaps a little more. I focus specifically on Amber Diceless Role Playing, The Avengers TV show, and Westray Genealogy. And a smattering of other things.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Pulp Adventure! Thrilling Tales of the Gold Monkey


Hello all,
Well, I've not been on my blog for some time and it's because I've been too blasted busy. I decided to stop for a moment and make a quick post and explain why. I've been keeping busy on the game I've been running, "Pulp Adventure! Thrilling Tales of the Gold Monkey", on RPOL.net and I've been having a lot of fun with it.

It's a text-post game that takes place in 1925 Miami, during the Prohibition. We have over a dozen players in the game and I hope they are having as much fun as I am. It's a little slow at the moment and I hope it will be picking up again soon. And we will be developing the game with a little more action soon as it splits up into three scenarios.

So, if you are interested in checking out the action, stop by and see what all the excitement is all about.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger J.C. said…

    We are having LOADS of fun, Cal.
    I don't think there's a better pulp game on the 'net, personally.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home